Back to Business after Car Accident

Hello smokers... I'm Back!!

I am sorry, because for a long time offline, and does not undertake business activities again.

Several months ago, I had a single-car accident, which involved me and my son. And forced me to undergo major surgery and resting in the hospital for several weeks.

I was lucky, my son was not injured at all. But I suffered a broken collarbone and three ribs. Then I treated in my parents' home in Kebumen, Central Java, for approximately two months.





Not easy for me to be in this. Where I had to leave my job and my business. And moreover, in my parents' home was not provided adequate internet access. So I can not handle incoming orders.

A few weeks ago, I've returned to magelang. It has been slightly improved and can work. But I decided to resign from my previous job. Since I am still not ready with the severity of the activity out there. And, I also had a little bored with the hard work and are paid below the standard.

Okay smokers ...
I am now back in business. And back to serve you. I intend serious in this business. Businesses that make more money than my previous job. And I am very pleased to serve you all.

In addition to this cigarette business, so I also started to build my online business as a property developer. Starting with my first project in this month. I am very fortunate to have won the contract to build a shopping center in the suburb of Magelang worth over $ 150k USD. This value is large enough for us people of Indonesia. Ha ha ha...

And now I have been helped by several people to run the business CigaretKretek.com. Especially the part of logistics, delivery, and packaging. The rest, for the order handling my own deal.

In the meantime, I have not been able to do a lot of things out there. Since I am still not allowed to bring their own vehicle by my doctor. And ... my car is still not repaired. It seems to be long, because my car without coverage. (Car insurance in Indonesia is quite expensive)

Looks like my explanation enough. And let's do business. Pleasant business.

CigaretKretek.com now present on Ebay. After the incident our PayPal account being suspended by PayPal , some time ago. Now we can accept PayPal again. With a new business account, protected, and of course, guarantee your money back if there is something that does not want.

Okay, please visit our ebay listing, and find the best deals for you. With the guarantee of money back guarantee.

regards

Yudha Pratama


EmoticonEmoticon