When online cigarettes make more money than property business

Im sorry, this article are not related to cigarettes. But, I think you should read this to find out what is going on. \

About a week I spent my time outside my routine selling cigarettes online. My wife handle this cigarettes business for a moment.
But now, I'm back to the business after I finish the preparation for new residential projects.

3 month later, property business was on bad bad bad situation. Whenever USD to IDR are jumping high, our economy was at bad situation. Everyone keep their money. And our property sales drop to 70%.


A week ago, my friends call me. He said, he want to start the property business again. I dont think its a good time to start. But my friends beg me asking help. This is not a good situation, whenever my cigarettes business are more more more profitable than our property business this day.

We work for goverment programs to build cheap affordable residential. Our goverment aim are for who dont have any home yet. For new family, small and poor family. Its kind of "non profit projects" if we compare to normal projects. Like, normal residential, that we can sell it more than IDR 250 M (around $ 22k).

My friends beg me to help him because he was spent alot of money on it. More than $ 80k USD. He also mortgage his own house, and sell 3 of his car. Damn, he did a big mistake and he ask me to fix it. Lucky him, he got a friends that can fix anything lol



I love this cigarettes business. I had alot of customers to maintain. And, I did make more money than this property business job.


You might asking "how can it be, property business can't make much money? You must doing it wrong!". Yes, property business do make alot of money. But, in this bad economic situation, just like throw dices and hope come out a double six. We had been lost alot money this year. we stilll had 8 unsold property, sitting on our stocks for more than 8 month.

How many houses did you sold buddy? Not much, just few hundreds. My best record are 7 houses sold in 4 days. And my worst records are 4 last month without any sales.

I dont want put myself on debt. I hate debt. So, I rather pick another options to make money (cigaretkretek.com) to survive than mortgage my house for waiting till this economy back on track and make some property sales (again).


For all my new customers, and existing loyal customers. Thanks to make me stay focused in cigarettes business. I do love you. I apreciate your valuable order. And, we proud to serve you.

So, this property business just like a part time for me. And, I still focus to CigaretKretek.com as my main business forever, till all country ban cigarettes.

You can contact me directly to my phone +6282135956242 Whatsapp.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope I don't waste your valuable time.
All order from oct 3rd to oct 14 had been shipped. Please check your email for tracking code information.

And, for Mr. Uwe N. from Ausria, Im so so so sorry your package are delayed. I had been informed that flight from ID to Austria are takes long time to dispatch, caused so little demand. So your package must wait till flight to EU are at its minimum quota. But, I checked this evening, your package already at Austria. Please inform us after you receive your package.


EmoticonEmoticon